Thank you for considering St. Ann School for your child. For over 100 years we have been providing a quality education in the Catholic Tradition.
- Completion of application (required)
- Copy of birth certificate (required)
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Immunizations (required)
- Nonrefundable Application Fee of $200 (required)
- Copy of most recent report card and standardized test results (if applicable)
- Pre-K 3 children must be 3 years old on or before August 31, 2020
- Pre-K 4 children must be 4 years old on or before August 31, 2020
- Kindergarten children must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2020
- This requirement also is correlated for Grades 1, 2, 3, etc.
ADMISSION requirements for students entering Pre-K 3 through Grade 8
Admission to St. Ann School is based on previous academic achievements, readiness test results, and standardized test scores. Interviews with parents/guardians, students and recommendation from the previous school may be required by Admissions. If transferring from another Catholic school, the prior Principal may be contacted to discuss if the family is in good standing.
- Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 students may be screened for school readiness
- Kindergarten students are screened for school readiness
- Grade 1-8: A test in basic skills may be administered to allow the staff to learn the child's level of readiness and possible success at St. Ann School. If from another Catholic school, the Principal may be contacted to discuss if the family is in good standing.
St. Ann School follows Diocesan guidelines to determine the order of acceptance of students. This policy applies for Pre-K 3 through 8th grade.
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at St. Ann School
- First time students to St. Ann School, who are parishioners of St. Ann Parish
- Catholic families from parishes other than St. Ann School
- Non-Catholic families
- Wait Listed students are accepted in order of application submissions